Friday, March 6, 2009

Morning Sickness!!!!

Is everyone sitting down? Well Baby J's BM is pregnant!!!!! This is not the mom that I thought was pregnant so that's another story. I'm sure not so astonishing out there for all of you novices of FC, but needless to say DH and I are in shock!!! The CW called my DH this morning to tell him the visit for Baby J was on (my DH drives him now since the car service had to be cancelled). Anyway a few minutes later the CW called back to say the visit had been cancelled. The CW continued to ask my DH how many children were we licensed for and of course he said 4 and she said "Keep that 4th slot open because someone has morning sickness." I have mixed emotions about this, because of course we would take this baby in a heart beat, but to have a baby come into this situation is always heart breaking, but I have to remember they are still one of God's miracles no matter how they come into the world and they have a purpose! There are so many things that could happen with this baby because of course the father is different then Baby J's so this boyfriend could have family that might step up to the plate and of course the father is involved now, but his background is worse than the BM's. Please pray for this baby that the Lord would keep him safe.

In other news, N4 did get a couple of time outs yesterday and yes one had to do with the game boy, so we are thinking about giving the games back to the BP's because of all of the contention that they cause. These kids are just not mature enough to handle those games and if it is a battle everytime we have to take them away why should they even get them? ? I wonder what the parents will say - but like the CW says "Our House Our Rules."

I have so much to do before our trip I hope I get it all done. So far N4 has not wet his pull-up in like 4 days!!! Yippee!! X6 on the other hand has been a pretty consistant wetter. No end in sight and I'm just hoping that bed wetting isn't a problem for Ms. J. I did let her know, but saying you can handle it and actually handling it are 2 different things, as I have had to find out the hard way.

2 comments:

StarfishMom said...

You've been nominated for the Sisterhood Award!!! More details over at my blog...

savingstarfish.blogspot.com

The Brothers said...

Wow. Your life sounds a lot like mine! Found you through Life's a Beach...you're now in my favorites so I can come check on you - I'm anxious to see what God does in your home!