Sunday, August 16, 2009

Too much chlorine and talking!

Turns out too much chlorine in the pool can be a bad thing! So we went swimming yesterday and my friend Lisa was just bragging to us how her pool is so clean now because all she does is shock it. So my kids went swimming there and when we got home X6 says to me - "Mom my pee pee hurts and it's all red." When we left her house X6 eyes were all squinty and I just figured he was really tired, but turns out he's a little sensitive to the blast of chlorine she shocked her pool with!!!

Ahhhhhh N4 is driving me crazy! He reminds me a lot of myself when I was little. He is 5 now so I guess I should be call him N5, so he is N5 now! Anywho, they are sitting here coloring and I swear the kid has not stopped talking since we sat down 30 minutes ago. Now I know how my parents felt when I talked ALL THE TIME!!! I still drive my DH crazy sometime. I can remember sitting in a movie theater waiting for a movie to start and we were the only ones in the theatre and I was just chatting away and he says under his breath "Woman shut up!" I looked around to see who he was talking about because I assumed he could not be talking to me I thought maybe he was reading something off the movie screen and then I realized he was talking to me!! We both started busting out laughing because for some odd reason it was just halarious, but now I can't remember why! Anyway, now I know how he feels sometimes you just want to sit in silence.

No comments: